Ya disponibles los packs Kurt Angle y Cena (Nuff) de WWE 2K1814/11/2017
PES 2018 tendrá versión gratuita15/11/2017
Se encuentra ya disponible para Xbox One y se espera que a lo largo del día también en Playstation 4 y PC el último parche para FIFA 18 que viene a corregir algunos errores reclamados por los usuarios como uno centrado en FUT Squad Battles en el que algunos jugadores se aprovechaban de algunas mecánicas para derrotar a la CPU en las dificultades más altas, el changelog es el siguiente:
Made the following change in Gameplay:
Removed the chance for the CPU AI controlled player to receive a second yellow card when trying to push or pull an opponent, with the exception of an attacker who is through on goal and 1 on 1 with the keeper.
- This has no impact on human controlled players.
To better explain this change we wanted to provide some additional context around how the CPU team plays the game.
- The CPU plays the game as you would, limited by the same input restrictions as a human player is.
- This means that the CPU team has an active player, just like you do, which we call the CPU AI controlled player.
- A CPU AI controlled player exists in the following circumstances:
- On a team with no human players.
- For example, the CPU controlled team in Squad Battles.
- On a team with human players who are all locked to specific players, that also has CPU teammates.
- For example, a Pro Clubs team, with less than 11 human players, with no ANY player.
- A CPU AI controlled player does not exist in the following circumstances:
- On a team with human players who are not locked to specific players.
- For example, a team in FUT Champions.
Fuente: Foros EA Sports