MotoGP™ y Milestone correrán juntos hasta 202128/11/2017
PES 2018 myClub Actualización Semanal del 30 de Noviembre al 7 de Diciembre de 201730/11/2017
Ayer en las redes sociales de 2k se anunciaba nuevo parche para NBA 2K18, más concretamente la versión 1.06 ya disponible en Xbox One y que pronto estará para Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch y PC.
Notas oficiales del parche:
- Trivia will be re-enabled in the 2K Zone in MyCAREER once all consoles have received this update. If you have not yet tried it out, 2K Zone Trivia provides 25 VC for every question you answer correctly!
- Users will no longer experience a hang when attempting to read texts from Bryan in MyCAREER.
- Fixed an issue where Bryan would stop sending users texts to pick up their endorsement VC cheques in MyCAREER.
- Addressed a hang that could occur in the Gatorade Training Facility right before starting an activity.
- Addressed a case where some users were seeing their custom created shoes appearing differently in-game than how they looked in the editor.
- The camera will no longer focus on the crowd when play resumes when called right before a free throw in Pro-Am and Play Now Online games.
- Fixed a case where the playoffs would fail to advance after completing a round during an offline MyCAREER.
- Squads will now remain intact when choosing to Play Game after completing a Ruffles Tournament game.
- Michael Jordan’s tongue should now look a little more Mike-like