El Update #7 de NBA 2K18 ya se encuentra disponible para Xbox One y Playstation 4, pronto lo hará también para PC y Nintendo Switch. El changelog es el siguiente:
– Updated custom t-shirt kiosk coming!
– Portland and San Antonio’s courts have been updated to properly match their real-world counterparts.
– Lonzo Ball’s hairstyle has been updated to match his new look.
– Fixed a bug where the number of timeouts left indication on the scorebug was resetting between quarters.
– The correct amount of VC should now be displayed at the end of Ante-Up games.
– Fixed a hang that could occur when finishing a MyTEAM game with Spanish commentary enabled.
– MyPLAYER theme song will now play during the starting lineups when one is set.
– Fixed an issue where players 96 overall or higher would hang when the opposing team quits out of an active Pro-Am Team Arena game.
– When you lose a walk-on game, you will now be returned to the front of the walk-on building rather than at the starting spawn point in the Neighborhood.
– Defensive settings panel for OTFC will now function for AI players in Pro-Am games.
– Fixed an issue in MyGM/MyLEAGUE where a trade that sent Two-Way players to a team whose roster is full can result in one or more of those players disappearing from the league.