La primera semifinal del campeonato de E-Sports de MotoGP 18 tendrá lugar el próximo 7 de septiembre04/09/2018
NBA 2K anuncia el torneo NBA 2K19 Mi EQUIPO Ilimitado con premio de 250 000 dólares05/09/2018
Ya se encuentra disponible en PC (pronto lo harán en PS4 y Xbox One) el update 1.05 de F1 2018 destinada a solucionar algunos bugs, crasheos y ajustes, el changelist es el siguiente:
F1 2018 PATCH NOTES – 1.05
Patch 1.05 is out now on PC, with PS4 out tomorrow and the Xbox version out later this week. You can take a look at the patch notes below.
- Interviews – Option included to turn off or extend the interview timer – you can find this option in Preferences -> Gameplay Settings -> Press Interview Time Limit.
- Fixed an issue where race fuel load was insufficient to finish a race after using the race strategy practice program in a restarted practice session – NOTE: This fix will only apply after you go to the next Race Weekend. You may also have to complete a Race Strategy Practice Programme for it to take full effect.
- PC – Fixed issues with Thrustmaster T300 wheel.
- PC – Game now works with AMD Phenom CPU’s – (without the need to use the Beta workaround) NOTE: These CPUs are below minimum specifications to run the game and are therefore not technically supported, so you may still experience some performance issues.
- Updated the Abu Dhabi tyre compound selections.
- Fixed a crash when fast forwarding an instant replay.
- Re-balanced Medium Traction Control Settings.
- Fixed an issue where AI team mates could become stuck queuing in the pit lane.
- Updated the Baku track map to include all DRS detection zones.
- Improved game stability and various other fixes, including fixing the most common crashes on PC and PS4.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on the last corner of Shanghai.
- PC – Fixed an issue where resolution changes cause partial black screens during cut-scenes.
- Fixed an issue where hosting a lobby after leaving a classic race resulted in some players being locked to soft tyre compounds
- Fixed an issue where a dedicated spectator who is a client can get de-synced information for pit lane status in the position list
- Fixed a crash when spectating qualifying sessions
- Improved game stability and various other fixes
Fuente: Blog Codemasters
Me gusta esto:
Me gusta Cargando...
Para comentar debe estar registrado.