Disponible el parche 1.05 de NHL 1808/12/2017
PES 2018 myClub ZICO Leyenda disponible del 12 al 21 de Diciembre de 201811/12/2017
EA Sports ha publicado un nuevo parche para FIFA 18 en Nintendo Switch corrigiendo importantes bugs o errores como que el mando dejara de responder si se cambiaba entre el modo portátil y el modo sobremesa, así como mejoras en el online y a nivel visual, la lista de cambios es la siguiente:
Addressed the following issues in Gameplay:
- The FIFA Trainer Shot Elevation arrow was resetting its extension after shooting the ball.
- The FIFA Trainer Pass Receiver indicator not correctly showing the player getting the ball on short passes.
- Discrepancy between the two kicking power bars, the one above the goalkeeper and the one on the gameplay HUD, when taking a goal kick.
- Smoothed out the movement of the Set Piece Target indicator.
- Loss of controller functionality during the halftime flow if the Joy-Con controllers are changed from Handheld mode to Tabletop mode.
- The kicking power bar did not reset if the player changed the Joy-Con controllers from Handheld mode to Tabletop mode.
- The Approach Speed buttons were being displayed on the Penalty Kick Tutorial screen when using the Joy-Con controller in Solo mode.
Addressed the following issues in FIFA Ultimate team:
- Squad Building Challenge Reward items being incorrectly tagged as Loan items in some situations.
- Missing pack art on Premium Gold Packs in some situations.
Addressed the following issues in Online Modes:
- A crash in Local Seasons if the player quickly re-enters the mode after quitting out of a Local Seasons match.
- Players always having the same country flag as you when in the Compare Stats screen on the Online Leaderboards.
- Debug text on a matchmaking error message.
- Made the text on the Settings tile in Local Seasons easier to see.
Addressed the following issues in Career Mode:
- A freeze when proceeding into the second Pre-Season Tournament match in certain situations.
- Incorrectly loading a Player Career save file when selecting ‘Continue Manager Career» if the player skipped the initial save file creation flow.
- Penalty shootout results were not showing on the Tournament Tree when playing the game in some languages.
- Debug text on the My Career screen if you get fired from the MLS and take a job in a league that starts their season in July.
- Banners missing from the North America All-Stars Pre-Season Tournament.
Made the following changes in Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- Updates to a number of crests and kits.
Addressed the following issues Audio / Visual / Presentation:
- The numbers and names on kits were not getting dirty after performing a slide tackle.
- Corrections to some of the localized Trophy names.
- The Live Form arrows were overlapping player stats on the Team Management screens in some languages.
Fuente: Web EA