Ya se encuentra disponible en Playstation 4, Xbox One y PC (pronto lo hará en Nintendo Switch) el primer parche para NBA 2K Playgrounds 2 que entre otros añadidos tiene a Kareem Abdul-Jabbar y una pista tematizada de Halloween, el changelist es el siguiente:
· Addition of new Halloween playground.
· Halloween themed Outfits are now available via Swag Packs unlocks.
· Addition of new lottery pick – Ankle breaker.
· Kareem Abdul-Jabbar is now available to be unlocked.
· Character’s speed has been increased by 10 ~ 14 %.
· Blocking rate has been increased slightly for 2 and 3 pointers.
· Success rate has been increased for 3 pointers.
· Fix to help prevent failed passes when a player stopped running.
· Improvements of Lag Compensation for Dunks and other actions while playing online.
· Fixed Shot meter not appearing in some conditions.
· Fixed issue with shot meter staying red during signature dunk animations
· Fixed incorrect A.I. behavior while playing 3PT Contest local play.
· Other minor bug fixes for local and online play.
· Other minor Balancing adjustments following user feedback during Closed Beta.
· Best Player in each field is now marked in yellow on the Results Screen after a match.
· Fixed a random crash/soft lock when buying more than one element from the Store simultaneously on Xbox One.
Patch now available on Xbox One, PS4, and Steam. Nintendo Switch patch coming soon.